Crosswicks Creek winds its way up through extensive marshlands below Trenton.
There are abundant wildlife to admire. This area is TIDAL and therefore you HAVE to be on time and make sure to keep up with the group.
High tide is at noon, so we will have the tide with us in both directions
Kayak length: 12 foot or higher please.. good tracking is important since this is tidal waters and we don’t wish to get stuck in the mud
* PLEASE ; BE ON TIME, WE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU , water is tidal ( It is very important to hit the right times otherwise we will be stuck in the mud )
* Make sure your kayak TRACKS WELL
* PFD’S required, no exceptions !
* Spray skirt, paddle float, bilge pump, bug spray, hat, sun glasses, camera, binoculars
* Appropriate clothing that is NOT cotton. Water is STILL COLD
* Pack Lunch, snacks, and a beverage
* DISTANCE ; 10 Miles round trip
* DURATION ; about 4 Hrs